Qatar, Qatar, Middle East
Head of HSE
* This job opening has been viewed 13996 times « Return to list
1. Ensure Delta HSE Policies, Procedures and Code of practices are implemented
2. Provide support to the management for all necessary information and action related to HSE that will impact to the company
3. Collaborate with the line management to resolve EHS issues.
4. Monitor and analyze the work compliances with the relevant legal requirements.
5. Investigate incidents, accidents and near misses in work places and report them; recommend measures to prevent recurrence
6. Responsible For All Safety Issues Engaged In Various Multi Safety Activities.
7. Discussion of Safety aspects with supervisors/workmen before starting jobs.
8. Conducting weekly, monthly Safety meetings among Sr. Staffs, Jr. Staffs and workforce.
9. Conduct Safety workshop to improve safety awareness among staff.
10. Dissemination and implementation of various learning points arrived from the different accidents/incidents.
11. Properly checking of all equipment.
12. Hazard analysis and Risk Assessment
13. Maintain HSE Documents in accordance with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 Standard Requirements.