Delta gate valves offer the ultimate in dependable service for steam, air, gas, oil vapor and high pressure installations. All have straight-through ports to assure minimum turbulence, erosion and resistance to flow. They are available in a wide variety of trims.
- Class 150 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Class 300 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Class 600 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Class 900 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Class 1500 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Class 2500 - Cast Steel Gate Valve.
- Compensates for deformation of body due to pipe stresses.
- Will not stick when valve is closed hot and allowed to cool.
- Seat ring is seal welded to eliminate leak path.
These valves comply with following standards:
- API 600.
- API 598.
- ABSU B16.34.
- ANSI B16.10.
- ANSI B16.5.
- Standard material is ASTM A216 Grade WCB.
- Standard trim is (13% Cr to hardface) which is suitable for a wide range of applications