Self Contained SSVs
The Self Contained Surface Safety Valve uses hydraulic fluid pressure generated by a manual hand pump, cialis its major use is to protect facilities from the effects of pipeline failure and abnormal conditions.
The Surface Safety Valve system is designed for remote shutdown of wellheads or flowlines that encounter a high or low pressure condition. It is operated by High and Low pressure pilots sensing the flow line pressure which enters to the system through a tap in the upstream flange of the valve.
The optional ESD emergency shutdown system can be used to enable field operators to shut down the flow line at any desired time during production, testing or maintenance operations.
- Fail-safe-spring return requires manual reset.
- All valve primary seals are metal-to-metal with replaceable elastomeric back-ups.
- Closed condition of valve is indicated by extended stem.
- Valve can be manually locked in open position.
- The pressure fluid is clean and isolated from flow line fluid.
- Internal actuation parts are kept clean and isolated from sour environment and solid particles.
- Reverse gate action.
Working Pressure : 2,000-3,000-5,000-10,000 and 15,000 PSI.
Working Temperature Range : -18o C to 121o C (0o F to 250o F).
Size (in) : 2 1/16" to 7 1/16".
Service : Sweet and Sour services.
Material Class : AA - BB - CC - DD - EE - FF and HH.